STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
Inside the final resting place of Tutankhamun's treasures. CNN Travel. We are very happy to have been able to assist Nick Glass with recording for his piece for CNN international.
New corporate photo shots for Starwood Capital Group
HTV are proud to be working with the good governance Institute. Its predictions and observations of performance in the NHS during this pandemic present great opportunities. Will they be missed? Andre Corbet-Nolan presents three short videos. "Rather sadly GGI predicted that NHS governance would return to full-fat routines as we pulled through the first stage of the pandemic and disappointingly we are right. The reason we believe is a misappreciation of what actually happened to board working in those three months and as sure as eggs are eggs NHS governance will return back to a porridge of lengthy board and committee meetings and the famed 200 page papers #valuecreation #leadership #governance #healthcare #ethics #medicalmanagement . But understanding what actually happened those three months helps find a way to keep decision making agile and assurance focussed on only the necessary"
High quality technical product photography for Boss Door Controls
Tribute to Derek Jarman by Mark French and Richard Heslop.