STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
Mark Thomas Furniture working in the studio with new oak table in the Hastings photo studio
We were very happy to host The Cambridge Satchel Company for their Autumn Collection shoot INSPIRED…
THE WRONG CAR The Wrong Car is a road movie about two people at polar opposite places in their…
Inside the final resting place of Tutankhamun's treasures. CNN Travel. We are very happy to have…
Stills shoot for Davina McCall Fitness in Tunbridge Wells by our two photographers Tim Nathan and…
New web site for Wensley Clarkson. Wensley Clarkson books have been published across the world and…
Media25Studio is very happy to have colaborated with ROLLING LIVE STUDIOS and KEVIN ARMSTRONG on the production of the BOWIE CELEBRATION
Enjoyed very much having the extraordinary Mark Thomas in the studio, and to be able to support him photographically for this amazing show.
A conversation with legendary free jazz saxophonist Trevor Watts. Directed and filmed by Mark French
THE WRONG CAR The Wrong Car is a road movie about two people at polar opposite places in their lives. ELLA, is carefree and in love with life. While TERRY is at breaking point and in need of help
Ordinary Things explained by a not so ordinary person. Well extraordinary things do happen in real-life as a pro YouTuber visits the studio....